The last Apollo ABLE/GED/ESOL orientation of the school year is fast
approaching. The classes are free and held in Allen, Auglaize, Mercer,
Van Wert and Paulding counties.
The next orientation will be either May 1 or May 2 (please see below).
orientation will share the requirements and offerings of the free ABLE
program. Individuals will work one-on-one, in small and large groups, on
computers, and Distance Education will also be available to all
The test requirements will be shared for those wanting
to take the GED© test. The test is made up of four sections, which are
Math, Reading and Language, Social Studies, and Science. The instructors
can help prepare students for the new test by offering: free pretests,
computer instruction, and individual subject instruction to meet the
requirements to pass the new GED© test. The test is $120, but an $80
voucher is being offered for students to take the official test.
ABLE instruction is also available for students who have a high school
diploma, but want to update their basic skills, prepare for job search,
and prepare for post-secondary instruction.
Call 419-998-2956 or visit apollo.careercenter.com for more information
• Ohio Means Jobs Allen County from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Apollo Career Center Adult Education from 9 a.m. to noon or 6-9 p.m.
• Celina WOCAP from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Forest Park United Methodist from 9 a.m. to noon.
• St. Pauls Church in St. Marys from 5-8 p.m.
• Vantage Career Center 6-9 p.m.
• Paulding Ohio Means Jobs from noon to 3 p.m.