|Deadline nears for 2014 dog licenses|
|Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:00 PM|
VAN WERT — Van Wert County Auditor Nancy Dixon announced that Jan. 31 is the last day to purchase dog licenses without a penalty. After Jan. 31, there will be a $16 penalty. The licenses can be purchased in the Auditor’s Office Room 205 at the courthouse or at various locations in the county. These locations are:
• Hall Lumber Company, 122 S. Main St., Convoy;
• The Ramblers Roost Truck Stop, Lincoln Highway;
• Animal Clinic - Dr. Wilkins, Lincoln Highway, Van Wert;
• Van Wert Veterinary Clinic - Dr. Trapp, Van Wert Decatur Road, Van Wert;
• Ohio City Express, 511 W. Carmean St., Ohio City;
• Brenda’s Cuddles & Cuts, 807 S. Clay St., Delphos;
• Emme Lu’s Pet Wellness Center, LLC, 706 W. Ervin Road, Suite C, Van Wert; and
• Dog House Grooming & Supplies, 117 N. Washington St., Van Wert.
A self-addressed, stamped envelope along with the proper fee must accompany the return of the application by mail. If purchasing a tag at one of the above locations, please take your application with you if you received one.
You may now order dog tags online until Jan. 31. Go to www.co.vanwert.oh.us/dogs.php and follow the Form/Publications link.