Times Bulletin Correspondent
VENEDOCIA - Small town Venedocia, Ohio, has a gemstone attraction worthy of a one-tank trip. Salem Presbyterian Church, located in the heart of Venedocia, can trace its roots to the Protestant Reformation. The first three families who came from the land of Wales to settle in Venedocia in 1848 formed the Salem Presbyterian Church. Originally, the church was under the name of the Salem Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Church but in 1920, the church merged with the Presbyterian Church.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in